This project stands on 2 plots with a ground of 2.787sqm. 20% of the project has been carried out, with the other 80% to be finished by the new owners to their own specifications.
The plot has privacy and excellent sea views.
It is one of the biggest plots available with the advantage of having a project and the licenses in place.
Los Flamingos, one of the most prestigious and secluded residential Golf Resorts on the Costa del Sol is located on The New Golden Mile – Marbella West. This stunning hillside location boasts beautiful views across its breath taking natural lake and lush green fairways to the Mediterranean Sea. This Golf Resort has a host of first class facilities offering the ultimate in luxury living and is also home to the majestic Villa Padierna Palace Hotel, the only six * Spa hotel in Spain, which has received the award of “The Best Golf Resort of the World” in December 2012 by the prestigious World Travel Award (WTA). Villa Padierna also offers the use of a private beach club reached by car a few minutes away.
The Los Flamingos Golf Club was designed by the renowned Antonio García Garrido and includes three 18 Hole golf courses and a superb Golf academy which will probably become one of the best in Europe.
The whole valley is developed under a master plan, which ensures consistent high standards, panoramic views and an abundance of open space for all the Flamingos developments. The area features stunning private villas, modern apartments and luxury penthouses with unobstructed panoramic views. A strict 24-hour security service ensures safety and privacy for all homeowners. Estepona, Puerto Banús and Marbella centre are all within a five to fifteen minute drive and Málaga and Gibraltar airports are easily reached within 45 min.
- Fully air-conditioned
- Garden irrigation
- Golf course
- Green view
- Open view
- Water view